Working at JMO Systems
Software Implementation Specialist
JMO strives to provide a workplace where every employee is valued and treated with dignity and respect. With an excellent work life balance and a supportive team, JMO seeks to create and maintain a positive work environment for everyone. JMO provides ongoing professional development training and a comprehensive package that includes market-driven pay and a competitive benefits programme.
We are looking for a Software Implementation Specialist to join our team. This is a project management role working directly with our clients remotely from our office and at their site. The Software Implementation Specialist partners with our clients for the entire implementation process from discovery through to post implementation support. This position will require on-site visits to our clients within North America, usually 3-4 days in duration.
The successful applicant will be responsible for learning our clients’ daily operations, business needs and objectives, installing the software at client sites, orientation and training, support through the launch, and direct support for the client for a period after the deployment.
This position requires an individual who is confident and has strong communication and interpersonal skills. Is able to build and maintain good working relationships with clients. They can see the big picture while still having great attention to detail. Is a creative problem solver with a passion for client service. Can work with minimal supervision, perform well in a fast paced environment, and has outstanding organizational skills.
- Be involved with demonstrations of software for potential clients
- Participate in the discovery process
- Provide on-site, phone and web-based orientation and training
- Participate and contribute in client and internal meetings
- Monitor and troubleshoot during the implementation of software
- First line client support while in the office
- Online and video training for client support
- Assist with the creation of documentation for client use
- Travel to clients sites within North America
- 3+ years’ experience with training
- 3+ years’ experience with software implementation
- Understanding of SQL scripts, queries and stored procedures
- Proven ability to communicate in a professional manner, both written and verbal
- Quality and detail oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal and client service skills
- Experience interacting with development teams, managers and clients
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid Canadian Passport for travel within North America. Candidate must be able to travel to the US with no restrictions.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.
When requested we will accommodate disabilities during recruitment processes, assessment processes and within the workplace. When using performance management and career development process we will take into account the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities.